This Privacy Notice describes how we, especially our website WeDoYourEssay.com, collect, process, and use your data and information. Take note whenever you visit our website and browse through our webpages, or whenever you make an inquiry and place an order or make a purchase, our website collects your data and information.
How We Collect Data and Information
There are two ways we collect data and information from our website users, including our website visitors and service customers. These are through cookies and by voluntarily filling up online forms when making an inquiry or placing an order. Take note of the following:
- Cookies: We use third-party tools from a service provider, such as Google Analytics, to deposit cookies on your device. These cookies can track your activity across our website and other online browsing behavior. Furthermore, these cookies record personal data and information.
- Online Form: We use online forms to allow our website visitors to make an online inquiry or our service customers to make a purchase. These forms will ask you to provide your name, email address, physical address, other contact information, and professional background, among others.
How We Process Your Data and Information
Data and information collected via cookies are processed and stored in the database of our service provider, particularly Google Analytics. It is important to reiterate that Google is a reputable technology company that complies with national and international laws and standards about privacy protection. Furthermore, it is also important to mention that access to this database and thus, the data and information are restricted to us. Google employees do not have a default access to this database, unless compelled by law or a relevant court order.
On the other hand, data and information collected via our online forms are processed via our proprietary customer relations management system or CRM and thus, are stored in our own database. We implement various security measures to protect the communication between our users and our website servers, as well as the storage of data and information in our database. These measures include encryption and access restriction management, as well as internal data policy and legally-binding nondisclosure agreements.
Note that we do not collect and process sensitive financial data and information, such as the credit card numbers of our customers. These sensitive data and information are handled by a secured third-party payment processor.
Data and information collected via cookies are automatically deleted after a period of 1095 days. On the other hand, data and information collected via our online forms are maintained for record keeping. To be specific, data and information about our service customers are treated as business records and thus, they are critical to maintain our operation and comply with legally mandated business practices such as bookkeeping or accounting and taxation.
How We Use Your Data and Information
There are three reasons why we collect the data and information from our website users, including our website visitors and service customers. Take note of the following:
- Monitoring Website Performance: Cookies generally monitor and record activities of users while browsing through our website. This means that we collect data and information that can give us insights about our website traffic or the number of visitors we have for a given day, week, or month; as well as insights about sources of traffic, specifically organic or search engine, social media, and referral traffic performances.
- Improving Website User Experience: Data and information collected via cookies and to a certain extent, via our online forms are collectively used to understand our website users, specifically how they use or browse through our webpages in order for us to make necessary website updates and thus, improve website user experience.
- Service Delivery and Customer Relations: We are in the business of providing services. Our website serves as an online storefront for prospective and regular customers to purchase our services by placing an order online. The information and data we collect via our online forms allow us to deliver the requested services and build and maintain relationships with our customers.
The cookies we deposit in your device and the online forms we use in our website allow us to collect different types of data and information. Below are the types of data and information we collect:
- Demographics: The cookies we use allow us to automatically know about the age and gender of our website users. When using our online forms, users voluntarily provide more personal demographical data and information such as names.
- Geographic: The same cookies we deposit in your device also allow us to track and record individual data and information about the country, state, and city of our website visitors. However, these cookies do not have the capabilities to pinpoint the exact address of our website visitors. For website visitors who use our online forms to make an inquiry or place an order, they voluntarily give specific addresses.
- Psychographics: The cookies we use also allow us to get insights about the hobbies and interests of our website visitors based on their overall online behavior or Internet browsing activities. Note that these cookies do not have the capability to pinpoint these data and information to a particular user or to associate such with names or specific addresses.
- Technical: The same cookies we deposit in your device records technical data and information about our website visitors. Such include types of devices, operating systems, type of browser, and Internet service provider, IP address; as well internal website activity or behavior such as response time, length of website or webpage visit, webpage routes, and other webpage interactions.
- User Profile: The cookies we use do not collect detailed data and information that would reveal the identity of an individual website visitors. However, the online data we use for making an inquiry or placing an order ask our service customers to voluntarily provide pertinent personal data and information such as name, contact details, professional background, and payment information. The particular user profile allows us to effectively deliver our services and build and maintain customer relationships.
Remember that we do not share the data and information we collect and process from our service customers. Unless compelled by law or a court order to do so, these data and information are treated as proprietary properties and thus, a business trade secret. However, the data and information collected via cookies might be shared with analysts and investors. Rest assured that these data and information are an aggregate or a general snapshot. It is important to reiterate that our cookies do not have the capability to pinpoint or associate demographics, geographic, psychographics, and technical details to an individual.
How We Promote User Options
Website visitors have the option to disallow cookies in their website browsers. Furthermore, they can delete the cookies we deposited in their device by clearing their website browsing history. This option can be found under the settings of most website browsers. There is also an option for website visitors to browse anonymously through our website via using the incognito functions of their website browsers or using a virtual private network or traffic redirection applications and services.
For service customers, they can ask us to correct or modify and delete the data and information we have collected for them by contacting our customer service representatives through or web-based live chat or by contacting us through our provided email address and telephone numbers. Service customers can also ask us to object or restrict how we process their data and information under certain and justified instances. Take note that these options are subjected to applicable laws.