Admission essays must capture not just the reader’s intellect but his affective domain as well. An admission essay must then be logical and truthful while showcasing what is best in you as a person and as a member of a community. Here is a simple and effective guide to help you write admission essay.
- You need not decide on a topic. Just know yourself, your experiences, beliefs and perceptions relevant to the field you intend to get admitted. Note them down.
- Organize them. Group according to their commonality. Present them logically.
- The structure is as basic as follows:
- Introduction – Catch the reader’s initial attention with your first sentence. Feed the reader with something interesting and unique but real and reflective of your main point on the essay.
- Body – Present ideas with a consistent flow from sentence to sentence, idea to idea and paragraph to paragraph. Every idea must be part of an interconnected stream of words.
- Conclusion – Write final statements or sentences that summarize your potential and that appeal to the admission committee.
Admission essay is not a resume. You need not enumerate all your accomplishments and involvements. Just present them as one or two interesting characteristics about you as a person. You essay must be impressive but must have a humble tone.
Need an admission essay? Visit www.wedoyouressay.com for more information.